Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Looking For Mrs Doubtfire!

No, I don't mean I'm looking for a man in drag to look after my kids~just a wonderful cleaner/ organizer to help me keep my life and home in proper order. Why is it that housekeepers always seem to flake out right when you need them most? I'm moving in a few weeks and have no help...and no, I'm not a capable grown up that can handle this on my own. I admit it...My name is Stephanie and I NEED help!! I tried out a new gal last week and on her first day nearly drove off the road when she called me and asked me to stop and get her a burger on my way home! Um...WHAT!? I politely told her to make herself a PBJ (Although wondering why she didn't eat lunch before her 12:30 arrival time) and made mental plans on how to give her the boot. To top it off, upon returning home after a LOOOONG day, found 4 loads of WET laundry waiting for me to dry and fold atop my dryer. So there I was folding clothes at 10pm. She was here for 5 HOURS, people! What did she do?? So I'm entering the looking phase again...looking for Mrs. Doubtfire. Someone to swoop in and give a helping hand here. Someone NORMAL...not too much to ask, right?

No comments:

Blog Archive