Friday, May 13, 2011

Diane Von Furstenberg Maxi Dresses ~ LOVE!!!

DVF Desert Leaf Dress DVF Abigail Maxi Wrap ~My FAVORITE!! I DIE!! DVF Elailia Dress
I've always been a HUGE fan of DVF!! Her wrap dresses are Unique, Sexy and Gorgeous classics with BOLD patterns and billowing fabrics that make any figure look chic and stylish! And as we have ups and downs in our dress sizes, wrap dresses are forgiving as an added bonus! In my dreams, I'd have a closet full! And now DVF has come out with a slew of Maxi Dresses!! Maxi dresses are long dresses, almost to the floor, that have a sort of boho-chic style. I dress them up with heels and dress them down with flats. I LOVE them!! I especially love flowy Maxi dresses during the warmer months because nothing is really touching you...it's like a big swoosh of air that flows around you all day~~loverly! And no, you don’t have to be tall to rock a long Maxi dress! I'd say that at least one of her Maxi dresses is an essential piece of every summer wardrobe. So save up your pennies if you need to....but go get yourself one of these gorgeous dresses for summer!! You deserve it! :)

1 comment:

Linda K. Doolan said...

Lovely long maxi dress. I love to wear this maxi dress I'm looking such outfits from last few days.DVF Abigail Maxi Wrap are looking so beautiful. I love to wear such dress for casual look. I feel free and comfort to wear the dresses.

Blog Archive