Thursday, September 22, 2011

Rave~Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover!

I wanted to write a quick RAVE for all my ladies today! I stopped getting professional manicures recently because they always cut my cuticles which made them rough and raggedy in a few days....no bueno! Now I do my own mani at home and use this AMAZING cuticle remover that corrodes the rough edges of the cuticle away, leaving only a smooth edge on the bed of the nail. I LOVE this stuff! I think it's one of these products that if discontinued, I'd definitely freak out. It's absolutely changed the way I take care of my nails! Here's what I do at home to keep my nails looking good without the expense of a professional manicure~I file my nails, or buff them, to make them smooth, soak them in warm soapy water for a minute or so, and then apply Sally Hansen ICR all around the nail. I wait for about half a minute and clean around the nail bed with a manicure stick. You will actually see the cuticle coming off...it's pretty amazing how much gets whisked off! Then I apply a cuticle oil and rub it in. This will put moisture back into the cuticle so it won't be dry. Then clean, polish, and go! That's it! I notice that the cuticles grow back much smoother. I should start keeping a good stock of it in case it's ever discontinued! This is the only cuticle remover I've used that actually *works* and the bottle lasts FOREVER, although I use it every week and my daughter does as well!! I hope this helps you all with your dry cuticle issues!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are right - this is an inspiring video!

Blog Archive