Thursday, April 14, 2011

Totally Totes

After I posted my favorite tote yesterday, I thought I might want to do a follow up on a few totes in different price ranges for all the l adies wanting a bit more of an economical option to the MZ Wallace bag!
Here I've found 4 totes that all look equally fabulous at a wide range of prices~~Some are on sale, so if you like it, strike while the iron's hot! 

 This gorgeous bag is on the higher end, but I wanted to add it because
it looks so similar to a few more I've added below~~
Vanessa Bruno Sequin-embellished linen tote $250
from

 This is the Kate Landry "Euro Chic" Tote
 Only at http://www.dillards.com/
Orig. $49.00 on sale now for now $34.30


                        
Here's the Sequin strap straw tote $49.95
from


  And for something *PINK* and fun~I've added the
Juicy Couture Gen Y Sugar Kiss Canvas Tote
Retails for $98.00 On Sale Now for $67.99


                                                                              Enjoy!



2 comments:

PythonKatie said...

I love a great tote, but my budget is more in the $10-$15 range! Lol!

New Follower from Blog Frog!

Texskiss said...

I hear ya, girlfriend!! I've found some really great options for those of us who are being REALLY good girls right now!! I hope you like them! ;)

Blog Archive