Tuesday, April 12, 2011

In Praise Of The Pony


Can I get an Amen in praise of the ponytail?!  This is my go-to hairstyle of many years now.  It's the easiest way to look pulled together with minimum effort.  I switch my ponytail from a high poof up-pony to a low classic nape neck-pony, or chignon if you want to get all fancy pants on me, depending on the day. 
Hey, it's hot here people...the ponytail is cool and chic.  It's in my "no-brainer file"~~which is a pretty awesome file, if I do say so myself!
Another option is the "not pulled all the way through pony"...ala, what I call the "Ponybun!"  If you leave a few of the wispy hairs out, it looks casually cool as if to say, "Hey I just roll out of bed this way!" 
Do you have a favorite go to hairstyle?  I'd love to expand my repertoire! 

2 comments:

Misty said...

Heck yeah! I majorly heart me a pony tail!

Dallas Shaw said...

I love that people are realizing pony's can be chic.

dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

Blog Archive