Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Awesome Possum


Holy smokes!  I was just sitting at my kitchen table this morning, iChatting with my friend in India, when the BIGGEST white possum I've ever seen, started running across the top of my fence right outside my window!  That sucker was HUGE!  I've seen possums at night around here before, but never in the day~~wait, aren't they nocturnal??  What's he doing up?  OMgosh, I wish my little one was home from school so she could see him...she would freak out!  (Have I mentioned my daughter is the world's biggest animal lover~~seriously...she's our version of Bindi Irwin...she'd have one of each animal in the world if she could.)
So next time I'll try to get a photo of him for you, but that fella was running FAST!! So cute! (and a little scary!)

PS ~ How many hillbillies does it take eat a 'possum?
     Two. One to eat, and one to watch for cars!!  Buh-dum-dum-CHING!  :)

No comments:

Blog Archive