Wednesday, December 7, 2011

NYC Bronzer in Sunny~~Rave!

As we head into the winter months pretty full swing, I thought I'd do a little rave about this new inexpensive bronzer I've come across. It's by that little company that you see at the drugstore but always walk past because you're not sure what they have that might be any good. It's called NYC and the bronzer in Sunny is pretty fab. I've used bronzers from all lines from the top department store brands to drug store brands and I'm happy to say that this lovely matte bronzer holds it's own with the big boys. It's a soft touch of color that adds just a hint of color to your pale indoor winter complexion. It says "Yes, I'm still alive!" You can find it probably at any drugstore that sells NYS such as Walgreens , Ulta, or CVS. It's less than $3, I think, so go ahead and buy 2. One for home and one for your on the go makeup bag. Things are staring to look a lot more sunny!!

No comments:

Blog Archive