Sunday, July 10, 2011

Santa Barbara or Bust!

With my little girl all tucked away in a big fancy bus this morning, waving her little bright green cast quickly in the air as they pulled away for a fun camp far, far from home, I headed straight home to begin packing for MY getaway. I'm off to Santa Barbara, just one day too late to catch a glimpse of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. ( I love that title!) I hear it's really cool there~~Highs in the 70's, Lows in the 60's!!!! I've got an array of items sprawled atop my bed waiting patiently to be stuffed into my luggage and whisked off to a new exciting locale. I'm going to exercise, take long walks on the beach, read a good book, (The Help) drink Malbec wine and eat really good food. I'll take lots of photos for you all and post them when I return. Have a great week and I'll fill you in on my travels when I return! Tootles!!

4 comments:

Essential Mama Baby said...

I'm from Los Angeles and I've been to Santa Barbara once. It's really a very nice place to visit and you are right, the weather is perfect! I'm sure you'll love it!
Enjoy your trip and take a lot of pictures to share with us!
Visiting you from blogfrog!

Beauty Boss Agnes said...

That sounds so great....been to CA but never Santa Barbara....maybe another trip...right now getting ready for cruise to Bermuda....enjoy your trip....now follower through BlogFrog....

Unknown said...

I'm a new follower from BlogFrog...wow I love your site!! have a great time in Santa Barbara...I just love it there and bet the weather will be fabulous!!

Oliveaux said...

Enjoy your trip....hope you got a glimpse of them! Ax

Blog Archive