Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sipping Iced Coffee While Admiring My Roses!

When I was a young girl I moved to Japan for a short while to model. While I was there I got a little addicted to something that is on EVERY STREET CORNER in Tokyo and Osaka and Kyoto but not here in the US. They have vending machines with DELICIOUS Ice Coffee!! It's inexpensive, quick, and super yummy & refreshing. During the hot summer months I turn more to iced coffees for my caffeine fix! My little secret is to add Pumpkin Pie Spice, Fat Free Half & Half, and as a sweetener, I use XyloSweet. (You can order it online or buy it at Wholefoods.) It's the best form of Stevia out there~~NO after taste that you usually get from Stevia. (Stevia is a natural no calorie sweetener) So there you have it!! Go make one!
It pays to have a good tutor people!! A few nights ago my doorbell rang~~my daughter said, "MOM!! Somebody's at the dooooo~ooorr!!!" As I turned the corner to see who was at the door I almost fell flat out as I got sight of the MOST AMAZING ROSES I've ever received!!! My daughter suffered a spinal fracture in basketball last year and missed a lot of school. To help her catch up and get her grades back up to par, I hired a tutor to help her. This tutor company sent me this HUGE bouquet of roses!! (Derek Moore's Tutor Kids) The biggest roses I've ever seen in my life....seriously, these photos can't do them justice. My Dad tells me I should buy some stuff to propagate them and see if I can get them to grow in my yard!! I'm going to go to Loew's and ask the rose fella how to do that! I'll let you know how it goes!
Thank you, Tutor Kids!!

No comments:

Blog Archive