Friday, May 6, 2011

Curlie Girlie

Hello Curls! I recently ordered a Caruso Steam Roller Set from Amazon. Summer is here which means lots of hot, humid, hair flattening days ahead. I have blonde baby fine rabbit fur hair that doesn't like to hold a curl...of any kind. It's just kinda flat. So in an attempt to look decent and not be too hot I've gotten in the habit of pulling it back into a ponytail. Ponys are fine but everyone once in awhile I'd love to wear it down and look good for longer than just a few minutes!! These steam rollers were mentioned on the Today show (Not this exact brand, just steam rollers) so I thought I'd give em a try! I'll let you all know. But while we're on the subject I'd love to know if you have an hair products that you just couldn't live without!? Do tell!

2 comments:

Erin {House of Turquoise} said...

I've been using these curlers for 15 years and by far they are the best I've tried (and I've tried MANY!)

Texskiss said...

Oh I'm so glad~~maybe you can help me! They are making my hair too damp and the curl isn't very tight. Tell me exactly what you're doing...how long do you leave the curler on the steam?? :)

Blog Archive