Saturday, April 23, 2011

Hippity Hoppity!

Easter is tomorrow and my little girl asked me last night why the Easter Bunny hasn't brought her the little sugar eggs you can look into for the past few years!?  Yikes!!  I don't remember where I found them?? I'm on the hunt now!!  My house is all decorated but I need to stuff the eggs for the hunt in the morning!  I'm making an English Trifle to take to my sister in laws house!  If it turns out to be fabulous I'll take photos and add the recipe for you!!  Happy Easter!






3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's so funny but I was thinking about those eggs today myself. My mother use to put them in my basket when I was a girl. She alwasy found the prettiest stuff. I havent seen them in a while either. You home looks so lovely decorated for the holiday. Have a wonderful Easter!

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Your house looks so sweet for Easter! Love the bunnies in the first photo. Have a Happy Easter! :)

Unknown said...

I hope the trifle worked out well! Happy Easter! I found you on Mom Loop!

Blog Archive