Monday, August 8, 2011

I Feel The Lazy Summer Days Slipping Away~

How does time go by so quickly?! We're counting down the last 2 precious weeks of summer before the girls go back to school. My eldest will be a Jr in High School and my little one will be entering Middle School as a 6th grader! It doesn't seem real. Summer is my least favorite weather due to the extreme heat where we live, but my favorite time of year because my girls are home. I'm making a list of the things we want to do these last few weeks that will make it fun and memorable before the hustle and bustle of early mornings and test schedules take over again!! I'd love to hear about your summers! Have you gotten to make some new memories for your family? Did you travel somewhere new and exciting or hunker down and home and enjoy the peace and quiet? Do tell! Now I'm off to finish up the HUGE puzzle on our kitchen table that I've been tackling with my girls! It's a really fun way to gather together and have quality time! Make it a great day friends! XOXO

2 comments:

LionGirl said...

Oh, I have been travelling alright and have not posted all my travel experience to date! Now is already August and I am still writing about June's trips!

Hope to catch your sharing soon...

Cheers!

Misty said...

i too can not believe summer is practically through!

Blog Archive