Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day!

"All Gave Some~Some Gave All"

Image Source: http://networkedblogs.com/iuOuc **********************************************************************

"How important it is for us to recognize and celebrate our heroes and she-roes!" -- Maya Angelou, poet

**********************************************************************

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty." -- President John F. Kennedy

*Now please go put an American Flag in your front yard!!!

11 comments:

Misty said...

Love these shots! I wish my memorial day weekend had looked like that!

Texskiss said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Texskiss said...

Is it over where you are, Misty? Make yourself a little strawberry, blueberry, pound cake, cream parfait and celebrate! Make it a great day!! :)

Mommy J said...

Hi There! I'm following you from VoiceBoks! Feel free to stop by mommiesbeingmommies.blogspot.com

Mommy J

S.Greiner said...

Great pictures!!! I'm following you from voiceBoks!!!

Looking forward to learning more about you and your family!!!

Feel free to stop by www.alwayjustamom.blogspot.com!!

Texskiss said...

Welcome new friends! So fun to have more readers to get to know! I look forward to getting to know you all! :)

Kiley said...

yum yum cake! Love the blog! Just started following, hope you can follow back!

Unknown said...

Lovely post! Just wanted to say I'm glad you found VoiceBoks! I am already a follower but I just wanted to say hi! I am really enjoying the comuninty at VB and I'm sure you will too! Take care!

Melissa said...

Stopping over from Voiceboks. I'm from Texas, but live in California now. I sure miss all the food! I'm your newest follower.

Lauren Turner said...

Just found your fun blog through bloggy moms. Love it! Following :)


LT
http://simplychicmom.blogspot.com

Nekky said...

Hi, stopping by to say hello from voiceBok. Have a nice day.

Blog Archive