Thursday, April 28, 2011

Coffee Coffee Coffee!

I was in Austin for a few days and stumbled upon a Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf in SoCo. We don't have Coffee Bean and Tea Leafs where I live but I remember them from when I was in L.A. and I remember the Ice Blendeds!!! My husband and I went in and got a large to share and MAN was it good!! I don't know how they do it but they are the BEST ice blendeds around. (Sorry Starbucks) They have a powder that you can purchase called French Deluxe Vanilla Powder. It's like a creamer, but BETTER! I bought it and brought it home to add into my coffee. Now, I have to say that it's NOT healthy, so I hate to recommend you going and getting some, but let me tell you something....it makes my coffee SOOOOOO scrumptious!! It makes it smoooooth and creeeeeamy and has almost a hint of malted in it?? I don't know. If you have a CB&TL near you, go give it a try!! Let me know what you think!!

No comments:

Blog Archive