Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Lash Dash!!




Ladies, who among us doesn't want long, gorgeous, real lashes?  It seems to be THE hot beauty trend of the moment~~LASHES!  There are loads of super expensive lash serums out there and I've tried a few of them.  Most didn't work for me, but now, there's something on the market, that practically every woman can afford to at least try.  It's the new Physician's Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum.  Run, don't walk ladies, this is the coolest stuff!!  It's eyeliner with the lash growing serum built right in!  I love it!!  All the other serums are to applied at night, and I don't know about you, but I'm tired at night and barely get my makeup off, let alone have the wearwithall to remember to apply serums to my lashes!  So this is perfect~you just apply in the morning  as if it's your eyeliner for the day...which it is, but more!! And if you've always had a the bit of a problem applying a nice straight line to your upper lashes, this applicator is fool proof.  It's a beautiful little brush that just gliiides over you lid, oh so loverly!  And as an added bonus, they have a free rebate offer going on!  I'll add the link for you!  Check it out~~I promise, it's worth a drugstore run!! 

5 comments:

carol l mckenna said...

Great blog ~ love the name! Over from Blog Frog ~ ^_^

Texskiss said...

Thank you so much! I'm new but I'm having fun here! Thanks for following my blog!

Nina said...

I'm all about trying this for free! LOL thanks for sharing!

Lynn said...

Hey TK, I'm not much on makeup shopping, but this intrigues me. Is it OTC or do I have to have a dr's note to get it?

Texskiss said...

Totally over the counter at CVS or Ulta! I should've mentioned that! :)

Blog Archive